TSA modules for signal conditioning. They ensure that sensors can complete their tasks without interference.
The mounting rail modules of the TSA series convert pulse and frequency signals into standard signals within milliseconds. Therefore, in addition to preparation of almost every analogue signal, they also supply the sensor and ensure clean galvanic isolation between input and output signal. With a ripple of less than 2 mVpp and a precision of 0.1 %, the modules are also suited extremely well for technical measurement applications. Because signal conditioning and galvanic isolation are combined in one device, a separate isolator is unnecessary. The standard supply voltage is 24 V DC. An optional 12 V version is also available. The modules have plug-in connections for simple connection. The standard module width is 22.5 mm. Not lastly, because the electronics of the module are protected effectively from condensation in varying climatic conditions by a special coating on the circuit board, the modules are also suitable for extreme measuring situations.
Standard modules and two-channel modules
- Detection of measurements such as voltage, current, DMS bridges, potentiometers, Pt100, thermocouples, ICP®/IEPE sensors
- Conversion of sensor signals to standard signals
- Signal conditioning of Piezo electric sensors
- 3-way isolation
- Signal filtering can be adapted on commissioning by replacement
- Amplification and linearisation
- Optional second output with dedicated filter
- Replaceable filter modules for each channel
- Switchable amplification
- Integrated sensor feed
- Disengageable AC coupling
- Power supply via T-bus or front terminal
- Mean value formation (TSA-RMS) of signals of voltage transmitters, DMS bridges, potentiometers, Piezo electric sensors and standard signal
- Synchronous mathematical calculation of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of two voltage signals (TSA-MATH)
GHM Messtechnik GmbH is a leading specialist and full-range supplier for innovative measurement and control technology. With a global focus and passionate employees, the company develops and produces a wide range of more than 2,000 high-quality device types for all essential areas of industrial sensors and electronics.
The customer is the company's primary focus
The GHM GROUP continues in its consistent efforts to permanently advance measuring and regulation technology with innovative developments and application-specific solutions with high customer value.
Efforts are centred on the development of customer-oriented solutions that are appropriate for the market and tailored to the high demands of industry and producing industry.