Due to the long service life, state-of-the-art vehicle transformers for railway vehicles impose ever more rigorous requirements on reliability, profitability and the safety of these products. We offer for this demand an especially developed product series for railway applications.
- Reliable avoidance of operation shutdown due to lack of coolant at the transformer thanks to our proven paddle technology with integrated boot.
- A special developed segment paddle protects against backflows that can occur due to paddle breaks.
- Low pressure loss leads to a reduction of pump capactiy.
- Absolute impermeability of the device assured by the robust housing and provides reliable protection against environmental influences.
Successfully take the tide.
Large-dimensioned drive shafts for ship propellers require reliable monitoring of oil quantities to ensure minimum quantity lubrication and absolute avoidance of downtimes.
- Flow monitors, such as the HD2K, have a viscosity-stable flow mechanism that practically compensates for fluctuating oil viscosities of up to 330 mm²/s, relative to switching point change and pressure loss.
- A visual indication enables constant visual monitoring in the engine room. High-pressure designs up to 500 bar are available.