Monitoring wind turbines – following the wind.
Wind turbines are used under harsh environmental conditions, and thus they are exposed to high mechanical loads. These loads must be continuously measured, in order to avoid damage right from the installation and commissioning. This is key to an optimal use of wind energy. Our measuring technology takes on the most varied tasks.
- Fast and precise state monitoring and early detection of damage.
- Vibration monitoring on the blades of wind turbines.
- Recording of vibration and transmission of the recorded data to a control computer via Ethernet/ WLAN.
Monitoring of solar power plants – always keeping the sun in view.
Photovoltaics are increasingly gaining significance for power generation. The utmost precision is required to to get maximum yield from sun energy. Our metrological solutions satisfy the most rigorous requirements in many aspects:
- Economic state monitoring of solar power plants.
- Monitoring of line-to-line current and voltage.
- Analog and digital inputs for additional measured variables.
- Central communication module for relaying the captured data to a control station.
- Modular, compact structure that can be quickly and easily extended to meet increasing requirements.
- We develop customer-specific solutions tailored to the specific application. However, we also refurbish and redesign existing systems.
Measurement of electrical power with the SIQUAD power measuring amplifier.
For decades our Center of Competence Imtron has been developing high-quality systems for measurement data acquisition and signal-conditioning. With the SIQUAD a measuring amplifier has been developed with which electrical parameters can not only be precisely determined, but they can also be flexibly processed with modules of the SIQUAD family.
- Precise and cost-effective measurement of electrical power.
- Flexible implementation in single-phase and three-phase networks.
- Capture of current and voltage.
- Calculation of effective values, power factor, mains frequency, active power and apparent power directly in the measuring amplifier, output as digital channels saves capacity in the recording computer and thus results in faster output of the required data.
- Combination with the modules of the SIQUAD family makes it possible to put together more flexible systems for measurement data acquisition.
- Application example: Dynamic measurements for the development of generators.