Giving way to efficiency and change in the automotive production.
Sensors and measuring technology are the sensory organs of modern production. To not only sharpen them, but also adapt them to rapidly changing production cycles, is one of the most important challenges for efficient industrial production. GHM GROUP supplies your production with innovative measuring systems that get down to business with particular precision and also with unusual speed. Thus, we offer possibilities that can significantly reduce tooling times in production.
Our modular measurement systems do reduce it as they allow the use of various types of sensors for the determination of any required measuring parameters. They are easy to integrate into your already existing systems. The uncomplicated administration of measuring data results in significant saving potentials and increase economic efficiency of your production. Use these saving potentials by high integration capacity and flexibility of our systems for a smooth change in your company.
Test stand measurement technology: Better underway with precise data.
With new regulations such as the Real-Driving-Emissions Law, the requirements imposed on modern metrology are increasing. With our compact and modular systems we offer a flexible platform that satisfies tomorrow's test stand measurement requirements today.
- Universal measuring amplifier for sensor types, such as voltage, current, DMS, temperatures, frequencies, vibration sensors and torque.
- Robust devices in different variants with up to 8 channels.
- Cost-optimized, sensor-specific devices with up to 16 channels are available for constantly recurring measuring tasks.
Engine and gearbox: Precision is our drive.
Severely fluctuating and harsh conditions prevail on the engine test stand. Nevertheless data must be sensitively measured. Whether systems for complete gearboxes and engines, leak test systems or turbocharger – we offer the robust and precise hardware for your measuring task.
- You save setup costs since different testing tasks can be executed with the same measuring amplifier.
- The device family includes highly modular measurement data acquisition units with Ethernet interface for fast adaptation to the measurement task.
- The uniform hardware and software basis of the systems ensures short familiarization and commissioning times.