Six strong, traditional brands under one roof
What began as a vision in 2009, is being continuously driven forward: Merging the six well-known family businesses under one roof, we can now respond quickly and flexibly to global trends with bundled competence and offer our customers a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art measuring technology from a single source. Moreover, this step will further strengthen the excellent reputation of our traditional brands and their technological expertise.
Measuring technology – everywhere at the switch points of the world
With the GHM GROUP a hidden champion has formed in the sensors and measuring technology market. A market of increasing significance. Today in the Smart Factory, measuring, testing, monitoring and automating are already ubiquitous and with the Internet of Things the advance of measuring technology continues.
Our portfolio: The right solution for every customer from a single source
We, the GHM GROUP, offer a broad spectrum of measuring technology for the most varied application areas. From sensors and electronics for industrial use to environmental measuring technology, as well as laboratory and handheld measuring devices and even extending into data acquisition. Devices of the utmost precision, first-class quality and an outstanding price-performance ratio.
Bundled competence: Our flexible pool of R&D engineers
We use our technical centers to develop tailored customer-oriented solutions. More than 40 specialists bring their know-how into a multi-disciplinary team, which quickly and flexibly develops tailored solutions that meet the requirements of our customers. United innovation that is unrivalled in the measuring technology industry!
Safety Temperature Limiter
Safety-TL4896: Problem recognised – Danger averted
The innovative Safety-TL4896 can be used wherever thermal processes in industrial plants have to be monitored. The same device variant can be used as a safety temperature limiter and a safety temperature monitor.
- Reliable and safe temperature monitoring in thermal processing systems.
- The Safety-TL4896 is simultaneously an indicator and control unit, which makes additional devices such as reset buttons or digital indicators superfluous.
- Configuration takes place directly via the buttons and the front display – without additional software.
- Distinguished with the title BEST OF 2018 the list of the best electrical products in the scope Initiative Mittelstand the German initiative for medium-sized companies.
HD35 - THE INNOVATIVE WIRELESS DATA LOGGER SYSTEM WITH 3-FOLD MEMORY
The HD35 wireless system is the most powerful and most flexible wireless datalogger system in the market that gives you countless application possibilities and offers individual benefits:
- no or minimal installation costs
- customized data management (local, FTP transfer, cloud ...)
- Future-proof through an open and expandable system
- Data security through 3-fold storage of the data (in the datalogger, in the access point and in the database)
- integrated measurements for building management, environment and industry
- long battery life, no power required
- Data is in user's hands - MySQL database, simultaneously open interface
- FDA CFR 21 Part 11 compliant software (optional)
- various hardware interfaces for various applications (USB, Ethernet, WLAN, RS485, GSM)
- Versions for indoor and outdoor installation (IP67), can be combined as desired
- used radio frequency 868 MHz offers high range, less susceptible to interference
- individual settings for measurement and logging interval
GHM-ONE: Combines the modules of automation
The GHM-ONE multifunction unit solves all of your requirements in control and regulating technology. The GHM-CAT engineering-tool adapts the application with flexible software solutions and simple handling.
- Compact and reliable process automation
- Wide range of applications of the mini PLC - different devices are combined into a system
- Easy to switch between languages for international operability
- Test simulations in advance and cut down on conditioning time
Handheld measuring devices
G 1000 series: A product series for a wide variety of measured variables
The G 1000 product series offers exact measuring of various measuring variables in compact housings and different designs. All of these devices are certified according to IP 65/67.
- All of these devices combine user-friendliness and functionality at the highest level.
- The product series is well-suited for a wide range of applications - from food technology to building technology.
- Developed and produced in Germany.