Five strong, traditional brands under one roof
What began as a vision in 2009, is being continuously driven forward: Merging the five well-known family businesses under one roof, we can now respond quickly and flexibly to global trends with bundled competence and offer our customers a comprehensive range of state-of-the-art measuring technology from a single source. Moreover, this step will further strengthen the excellent reputation of our traditional brands and their technological expertise.
Measuring technology – everywhere at the switch points of the world
With the GHM GROUP a hidden champion has formed in the sensors and measuring technology market. A market of increasing significance. Today in the Smart Factory, measuring, testing, monitoring and automating are already ubiquitous and with the Internet of Things the advance of measuring technology continues.
Our portfolio: The right solution for every customer from a single source
We, the GHM GROUP, offer a broad spectrum of measuring technology for the most varied application areas. From sensors and electronics for industrial use to environmental measuring technology, as well as laboratory and handheld measuring devices and even extending into data acquisition. Devices of the utmost precision, first-class quality and an outstanding price-performance ratio.
Bundled competence: Our flexible pool of R&D engineers
We use our technical centers to develop tailored customer-oriented solutions. More than 40 specialists bring their know-how into a multi-disciplinary team, which quickly and flexibly develops tailored solutions that meet the requirements of our customers. United innovation that is unrivalled in the measuring technology industry!
Safety First with our Safety-TL4896
The next innovation of the GHM GROUP in the field of industrial safety technology: The Safety-TL4896 is the first safety temperature limiter for panel mounting, offers a number of cost and resource savings:
- Since he does not sit on the DIN rail, he works directly as an indicator. An additional display for the STL signal from the DIN rail is superfluous
- The integrated analog output for the temperature signal eliminates the need for another measurement chain for the signal to the PLC or SCADA world.
- The direct execution of the reset function on the device eliminates the need for an additional element in the control panel.
- Configuration via the buttons and the front display - without additional software.
- The pre-alarm, which triggers an alarm before reaching the limit value, thus avoiding possible shutdown. This avoids unnecessary process downtime.
- The unit is certified to EN 14597, EN 61508 and SIL2
Presentation at the SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg from 28. - 30.11.2017, in hall 4A booth 535.